Director of Manufacturing
Full Time. Louisville, CO
The Director of Manufacturing is responsible for all production activities related to in-house and contract manufacturing resources. Candidate must be versatile and flexible to work within an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company.
- Negotiate manufacturing contracts
- Oversee all manufacturing operations
- Responsible for manufacturing line operations and quality
- Responsible for overall contract manufacturing strategy
- Supply chain oversight and assessment
- Continuous COG’s improvement strategy
- Excellent communicator
- Good written skills
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS in technical field
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing/operations experience
- Prior leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical device manufacturing experience desired
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Have experience in Domestic and International product distribution
- Possess a strong background in manufacturing and distribution logistics
- Skills and experience in financial analysis and budgeting
- Strong contract manufacturing experience and success
- Experience in site review and operations consolidation
Work Environment/Other Information
- Ability to work flexible hours
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and be able to talk, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
Bolder Surgical is a medical device manufacturer based in Louisville, CO that has redefined surgery particularly in small spaces. Founded in 2010, we have developed and are marketing laparoscopic surgical instruments including the world’s smallest low-power 3mm Vessel Sealer & Generator and the world’s first ever 5mm linear Stapler. As the company continues to bring unique, high quality products to market, activities around R&D, quality, regulatory, sales, marketing, and manufacturing are increasing dramatically. The company is well capitalized and is poised for substantial growth through the coming years.