Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Intern
Full Time. Louisville, CO
Bolder Surgical is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer undergraduate to join our BOLD team for Summer 2020. Our internship program provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, start-up R&D team environment, assisting with the development and testing of electrosurgical disposable medical devices. We are committed to providing an environment for our interns to learn and add value to our business, including independent and collaborative projects directly related to our innovation and product development initiatives.
- Developing CAD models and drawings in SolidWorks
- Design and fabrication of test setups and fixtures
- Analyzing parts and systems for efficient manufacturing and assembly
- 3rd or 4th year student studying Manufacturing Engineering
- Basic understanding of Manufacturing Engineering fundamentals
- Ability to learn new skills and processes.
- Appreciates working hard in a team environment and completing tasks on time.
- Needs to be creative, quick, self-motivated, and adaptable
Completing Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering (preferred).
- 3rd – 4th year student
- Experience with SolidWorks
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to work 40 hours / week
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach and use hands and arms, and be able to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focu