Chief Financial Officer
Full Time. Louisville, CO
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all financial activities of the Company and will act as a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Candidate must be versatile and flexible to work within an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible forsupporting the Senior Leadership Team, Board, and Operating Managers with key financial information, operational analytics, driving a culture of accountability in managing the business and adding value to operating businesses.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and growth plans.
- Oversee the management, execution, and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the company.
- Develop annual and five-year operating plans.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity.
- Oversee all insurance and benefit plan selections and implementation.
- Maintain and monitor all banking relationships and activities.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- BS Business Administration or Finance (MBA desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 10 years finance experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in developing broad-scoped business relationships and managing and growing second-stage companies
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Possess a strong background in manufacturing and distribution logistics
- Skills and experience in financial analysis and budgeting
- Strong contract manufacturing experience and success
- Excellent communicator
- Good written skills
Work Environment / Other Information
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and be able to talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds
Bolder Surgical is a medical device manufacturer based in Louisville, CO that has redefined surgery particularly in small spaces. Founded in 2010, we have developed and are marketing laparoscopic surgical instruments including the world’s smallest low-power 3mm Vessel Sealer & Generator and the world’s first ever 5mm linear Stapler. As the company continues to bring unique, high quality products to market, activities around R&D, quality, regulatory, sales, marketing, and manufacturing are increasing dramatically. The company is well capitalized and is poised for substantial growth through the coming years.