Full Time. Louisville, CO
Bolder Surgical (“Bolder”) is seeking a Procurement Manager for its growing enterprise. Candidate must be versatile and flexible to work within an entrepreneurial company where you can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and quickly by utilizing strategic agility and negotiation skills effectively.
This position is responsible for assisting with the following:
- Purchasing materials
- Managing and negotiating supplier agreements.
- Supplier evaluations and maintaining Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Managing and monitoring the S&OP process and inventory levels.
- Support Product Development Process (PDP) through supplier selections, negotiations for cost and lead-time reductions.
- COGS and lead-time reductions through negotiation and process changes.
- ERP/MRP processes in a manufacturing environment
- Personnel management
BA in Business or equivalent degree. Or 10 years equivalent experience in procurement roles.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in Procurement role.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and be able to talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
Bolder Surgical is a medical device manufacturer based in Louisville, CO that has redefined surgery particularly in small spaces. Founded in 2010, we have developed and are marketing laparoscopic surgical instruments including the world’s smallest low-power 3mm Vessel Sealer & Generator and the world’s first ever 5mm linear Stapler. As the company continues to bring unique, high quality products to market, activities around R&D, quality, regulatory, sales, marketing, and manufacturing are increasing dramatically. The company is well capitalized and is poised for substantial growth through the coming years.