JustRight™ Vessel Sealing System
With optimized energy delivery, the JustRight™ Vessel Sealing System is the only vessel sealer with a pediatric indication.
JustRight™ 3mm Vessel Sealer
- With an average seal time of 1.6 seconds, JustRight™ safely and securely seals vessels up to 5mm with average burst strength above 3x systolic pressure.1
- Thermal spread is less than 1mm reducing the potential of thermal impact to unintended tissues.1
- The only vessel sealer with a pediatric indication:4
Rigorous testing to prove the JustRight™ Vessel Sealer does not cause irreversible thermal injury to adjacent tissue even when activated while touching these structures allowed our sealer to be the only one with an FDA indication for use in pediatric procedures.
The smallest vessel sealer on the market, JustRight™ 3mm sealers allow for:1,3
- Improved access: The 3mm shaft design enables access in the tightest surgical spaces.
- Delicate dissection: Fine, true Maryland, bilateral jaws aid in dissection so surgeons don’t have to use another dissector.
- Improved visualization: 3mm shaft size takes up less of the visible field making it easier for surgeons to see and manipulate target tissue.
|Product Name||JustRight™ Vessel Sealer|
|Package||Case of 6 single use hand pieces|
|Jaw Design||Curved Maryland-Style|
|Jaw Length||10 mm|
|Shaft Length||20 cm|
|Shaft Diameter||3 mm|
Peer Reviewed Publications
Steven Rothenberg, MD, Saundra Kay, MD, Kristin Shipman, MD, William Middlesworth, MD, Angela Kadenhe-chiweshe, MD, Bethany Slater, MD, Steven Oh, MD. Poster. International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) 2014.
Evaluation Of Adjacent Tissue Thermal Damage When Using The Low Power Justright Surgical® Vessel Sealing System
Suzanne M Yoder, MD. Emerging Technology Poster. Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) 2016.
A simplified, low power system for effective vessel sealing
Allison B. Lyle, Jenifer S. Kennedy, PhD, Dale F. Schmaltz, Aaron S. Kennedy. The International Society for Optic and Photonics (SPIE) 2015.
JustRight™ Generator: JR100
Designed with minimizing surgical impact in mind, the JustRight™ Generator’s low-power bipolar output delivers 25 watts of controlled energy.
|Product Name||JustRight™ Generator|
1 Evaluation of Adjacent Tissue Thermal Damage When Using the JustRight Surgical Vessel Sealing System. Suzanne Yoder, MD; Jenifer Kennedy, PhD; Allison Lyle, MS; Allison Bendele, DVM, PhD. Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) 2015.
2 Use of the 5-mm Stapler in Infants and Children. Bethany J. Slater, MD; Kristen Shipman, MD; Saundra Kay, MD; Steven S. Rothenberg, MD. Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) 2015 Presentation. April 2015.
3 Early experience with a New 3mm Tissue and Vessel Sealing Device. Rothenberg S, Oh P. International Pediatric Surgery Group Annual Meeting. July 22, 2014.
4 FDA K160602. June 2016.
5 Trocar Site Hernia. Hitoshi Tonouchi, MD, PhD; Yukinari Ohmori, MD; Minako Kobayashi, MD, PhD; Masato Kusunoki, MD, PhD, Arch Surg. 2004;139(11):1248-1256.
6 Incisions do not simply sum. Blinmin T. Surgical Endoscopy. 2010; 24(10):1746-52.