Bolder Surgical (“Bolder”) is seeking a Material Handler for its growing enterprise. Candidate must be versatile and flexible to work within an entrepreneurial company where you can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and quickly by utilizing strategic agility and negotiation skills effectively.
This position is responsible for assisting with the following:
- Inventory Control (80%)
o Physically and electronically transfer manufacturing materials into the manufacturing environment in the designated system and correct locations
o Conducts cycle counts and reconciles inventory discrepancies
o Records scrap and material usage transactions
o Aligns with Quality group to ensure inspections and stocking of inventory gets done expeditiously and smoothly
- Shipping & Receiving
o Receives of all shipments at the manufacturing location
o Responsible for outbound shipments as required
o Stages sterilization loads for shipping
o Conducts tray peel testing and records information on LHR
o Pack-out (Boxing, labeling and palletizing materials)
o Creates work orders in designated systems in both planning and releasing
o Prints and fills in Lot History Record (LHR) packets
o Prints and verifies labels for work order packets records information on LHR
o Maintains LHR document design to allow smooth lean workflows
- Data Analysis
o Provides manufacturing data analysis for the first-pass yield
- Miscellaneous (20%)
o Proficient at building products on a minimum of 2 stations.
o Ensures that company policies and procedures are being adhered to as specified for the Material Handler position.
o Recommend process improvements related to safety, quality, and productivity.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed:
o Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
· Extremely detailed-oriented
· Mentally flexible, flexible in adapting to a frequently changing environment
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in the Warehouse, Shipping, Manufacturing environments.
- Experience in a startup environment helpful.
- Experience with NetSuite extremely helpful.
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, self-motivated team player capable of proactively managing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Ability to interact professionally.
Work Environment/Other Information
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and be able to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift or move at least 60 pounds
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and to lift heavy materials
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software
Bolder Surgical is a medical device manufacturer based in Louisville, CO that has redefined surgery particularly in small spaces. Founded in 2010, we have developed and are marketing laparoscopic surgical instruments including the world’s smallest low-power 3mm Vessel Sealer & Generator and the world’s first ever 5mm linear Stapler. As the company continues to bring unique, high quality products to market, activities around R&D, quality, regulatory, sales, marketing, and manufacturing are increasing dramatically. The company is well capitalized and is poised for substantial growth through the coming years.