Biomedical Engineer Intern
Full Time. Louisville, CO
Bolder Surgical is looking for a Biomedical Engineer undergraduate to join our BOLD team for Summer 2020. Our internship program provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, start-up R&D team environment, assisting with the development and testing of electrosurgical disposable medical devices. We are committed to providing an environment for our interns to learn and add value to our business, including independent and collaborative projects directly related to our innovation and product development initiatives.
- Develope and perform tissue-based experiments with our energy-based surgical instruments
- Assist with other engineering projects as necessary
- 3rd or 4th year student studying Biomedical Engineering
- Basic understanding of Biomedical Engineering fundamentals
- Ability to learn new skills and processes.
- Appreciates working hard in a team environment and completing tasks on time.
- Needs to be creative, quick, self-motivated, and adaptable
Completing Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering (preferred).
- 3rd – 4th year student
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to work 40 hours / week
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach and use hands and arms, and be able to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focu