Product Manager – Marketing
Full Time. Louisville, CO
Bolder Surgical (“Bolder”) is seeking a Product Manager for its growing enterprise. The successful Product Manager will champion the global commercialization of their focus products, including new product launches and new market development initiatives working with Regional Marketing Representatives ( in the U.S and outside the U.S.) on implementation strategies and tactics.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Develop commercialization plans, including pricing, positioning, placement/channel planning, and execution.
- Develop and implement customer-focused marketing initiatives.
- Initiate and champion new product research and development opportunities, including project proposals, business plans, and project assessments and participation on cross-functional development teams.
- Champion global P&L management and analysis.
- Work with Clinical Affairs, Manufacturing, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations Engineering, Marcomm, and Transportation to drive business objectives for the product line.
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer & Market Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Market Development
- Planning & Analysis
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years related experience in the medical device industry
- Proven track record of tactical and strategic product management with P&L responsibility.
- Knowledge/Experience of international markets or business a plus.
- 90k – 121k (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Equity Participation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability insurances
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Parental Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Voluntary Critical Care and Accident Insurances for employees, spouses, and children
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral reward bonuses
- Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Work Environment/Other Information
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- The ability to travel, as necessary.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and talk and hear. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bolder Surgical is a medical device manufacturer based in Louisville, CO that has redefined surgery particularly in small spaces. Founded in 2010, we have developed and are marketing laparoscopic surgical instruments including the world’s smallest low-power 3mm Vessel Sealer & Generator and the world’s first ever 5mm linear Stapler. As the company continues to bring unique, high quality products to market, activities around R&D, quality, regulatory, sales, marketing, and manufacturing are increasing dramatically. The company is well capitalized and is poised for substantial growth through the coming years.