- Louisville, KY/Cincinnati, OH
- LA/Orange County
Bolder Surgical is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Manager for its growing enterprise. The Territory Sales Manager will implement all strategic and tactical programs within their assigned territory to encourage growth within existing accounts and develop opportunities with targeted customers. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Drives sales and technology adoption in their territory to achieve sales objectives and quotas.
- Ensures results are achieved by frequently assessing pipeline, forecast, and quota to actual.
- Understands pre-call planning process, call execution, presentation, and customer follow-up.
- Develops existing accounts to facilitate utilization of the entire portfolio of products.
- Management of sales pipeline from lead generation to close.
- Develops and maintains both territory business plans and individual account plans.
- Introduces new technology to targeted customers through presentations, demonstrations, and clinical evaluations.
- Establishes consistent and professional relationships with KOL’s
- Must achieve sales objectives/quota set forth by the company
- Collaborate with teammates and counterparts in base business and competitive account strategies.
- Represents Bolder Surgical at regional and national trade shows/meetings
- Facilitates the adoption of new products at strategic accounts as needed
- Effectively manages administrative responsibilities, including responsibly managing and reporting territory expenses.
- Travels frequently, visiting and meeting with current customers and prospective clients.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of medical sales (Operating Room) experience.
- Surgical energy experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, prospecting, account planning, funnel and forecasting, time and territory management, call execution, and negotiation.
- Customer and Market Knowledge – knows customer and needs, understands procedures.
- Territory Planning and Activity Execution – Determines sales target priorities to reach quota.
- Market Development – Understands how to prioritize opportunities and field focus
- Understands customer buying process through-out the healthcare continuum.
- Proven sales success and documented track record to an assigned sales quota.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work remotely without daily supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license in all 50 states
Base Salary: $80,000 – $90,000/Yr. (per experience).
Commission: $100,000/Yr. variable target at plan (uncapped).
Mileage + Expense Reimbursement
Full Medical / Dental
Work Environment / Other Information
- Extensive travel could be required at times (approx. 40-50%)
- Ability to lift or move up to 25lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in an OR setting
- Ability to sit during long periods of travel in the car
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and be able to talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Bolder Surgical was founded with the mission to elevate surgical expectations. Leveraging expertise in energy delivery and precision surgical devices, the company delivers solutions to give surgeons options they’ve never had, optimizing workflow while allowing for minimal surgical impact on every patient. Bolder Surgical has reinvented vessel sealing with CoolSeal, continuing the company’s legacy of innovation. Bolder Surgical was the first and only company to acquire FDA clearance for a 3 mm pediatric vessel sealer, and its mechanical stapler is the only 5 mm stapler on the market. Manufactured in the US, Bolder Surgical’s products have been adopted at hundreds of hospitals throughout the world.